Holiday special tropical pavlova
This fuss free recipe takes just minutes to make but will make you look like a star chef to those you serve it to.
Tropical summer pavlova
- Store-bought pavlova base
- 400 ml can of full-cream coconut cream, chilled overnight
- 250 ml thickened cream
- 2 tbsp powdered sugar (you can also grind regular sugar into a powder)
- ½ cup passionfruit pulp (canned pulp is easily available at supermarkets)
- 1 ripe mango, cut to your preference
- Pineapple slices (canned pineapple is an easy option)
This is a fuss free, no- cook version. If you are a kitchen wizard who’d like to make a pavlova from scratch, be our guest. Check a recipe here.
- Scoop out the firm, thick layer of coconut cream in the can and transfer to a large, preferably chilled bowl. Add the thickened cream and sugar and use electric whisk to whip the mixture until it forms soft peaks. You could do this by hand, if you are ready to put some elbow grease to play.
- Place the pavlova base on a serving plate, top it up with the cream mixture.
- Pour the passionfruit pulp on top of the cream and arrange the fruits on top in a pretty way.
- That’s all. Yes. All there’s left to do is enjoy this summery fresh dessert!