Enhance Student Grants Program 2019-20
Do you run an activity, initiative or partnership that promotes the wellbeing of international and interstate students in Tasmania?
Applications are now open for the second round of the Enhance Student Experience Grants Program and will close on 30 November 2019.
Grants of up to $5 000 are available to student or community groups, associations, education providers, businesses and non-for-profit organisations that enhance the experience of Tasmanian international and interstate students through:
- the level of connectivity amongst students and their local community
- the mental, physical and emotional well-being of international and interstate students
- international and interstate students’ awareness of and access to support services
- the employability of international and interstate students both during and after studies
- community understanding of the economic, social and cultural value interstate and international students provide to Tasmania.
Visit https://stategrowth.smartygrants.com.au/ESE_Grant1920 to check out your eligibility.
For more details, please contact Study.Tasmania@stategrowth.tas.gov.au.