Enhance Student Experience Grant 2021 - 2022
The Enhance Student Experience (ESE) Grants Program supports activities, initiatives and partnerships that promote the wellbeing of international and interstate students and enhances their experience of living and studying in Tasmania.
As part of the Global Education Growth Strategy, the Program supports enhancing the experience of all interstate and international students – those studying at universities, vocational colleges, schools and other registered training organisations.
The ESE Grants Program aims to empower and enable student groups and other motivated organisations to enhance:
- the level of connectivity amongst students and their local community
- the mental, physical and emotional well-being of international and interstate students
- international and interstate students’ awareness of and access to support services
- the employability of international and interstate students both during and after studies, and
- community understanding of the economic, social and cultural value interstate and international students provide to Tasmania.
The ESE Grant program provides grants of up to $5 000 to student or community groups, associations, education providers, businesses and non-for-profit organisations to deliver activities that enhance student experience and develop connected communities for interstate and international students.
To qualify for funding, your organisation must be either a student or community group, association, education provider, business or non-for-profit that:
- operates in Tasmania
- has an Australian Business Number (ABN) or can be supported by an auspice organisation that has an ABN and can accept funding on the applicant’s behalf (the Auspice organisation also has the responsibility of ensuring the activity is completed in accordance with the conditions of funding).
- has been operating for at least one year, and
- has appropriate insurance cover in place for the proposed activity.
Grant round for this year has now closed.